Hello from Belgium

Hello from Belgium

by Harald Brück, Gemeindeschule Büllingen -
Number of replies: 1

Hello, here are some words from the pupils from class 6. They are happy and excited to come to Finland next week:

Hello, my name is Kyra. I am 10 years old. My hobbys are dancin and building pyramids i with my gymnastic club. I have 6 cows and 4 sheep. My sister's name is Amelie.I will stay with Keertu

My name is Ribana. I am 11 years old. I have a cat and I live in Büllingen. I will stay with Wilma.

My name is Ellen and I am 11 years old. I have a dog and some hens. I get soon alpacas. I live in Büllingen, a village with 1200 inhabitants.

My name is Zoé. I am 11 years old. I live in Stavelot, a little french speaking town. I have a cat and my hairs are blond.

Hello, my name is Naomi, I am 11 years old and I live in Büllingen. My Hobbys are riding and dancing. I have horses at home.My sister called Annick and my brother Nicolas.

Hello, I am Tommy and I am 11 years too. I live in Krinkelt, a little villag nearby Büllingen. I like to play soccer. I serve at our church during the celebration.

Hi. My name is Markus Melchior. I live in Bûllingen, I have got a cat called Maya.My brother's name is Andreas and my sister's name is Eva.I have got 2 rabbits, Zintia and Wirbel.

My name is Robin, I am 11 years. My hobby is soccer. I have got 4 hens and a dog. My sister's name called Michelle.

Attachment Finlandkinder.JPG
In reply to Harald Brück, Gemeindeschule Büllingen

This forum post has been removed

The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.